Sunday, July 17, 2016

You Are Cordially Invited Into The World Of The Orange Elephant

Thank you for accepting my invite and allowing me to stimulate your mind, body and soul with some positive energy through my blog titled, The Orange Elephant. This project was inspired through my journey as an aspiring entrepreneur and a way for me to release my creativity without boundaries. With that being said... I welcome you into the word of The Orange Elephant.

I know we're all familiar with the saying, "The elephant in the room." It is popularly used as a metaphorical idiom to express a major problem or controversial issue that needs to be addressed, sometimes causing an uncomfortable discussion. The "elephant in the room" cannot go unnoticed, but instead demands the attention of everyone whether they like it or not. There is nothing wrong with being an elephant in one's room, it all depends on which elephant you represent when you walk through the door. Based on my personality and self-reflection, I would like to say that I am more of an orange elephant during my interaction with most people. According to the color psychology of orange, this specific color represents: optimism, rejuvenation, enthusiasm, spontaneity, and positivity. "Orange is a warm and inviting color causing mental stimulation. This color also aids in the assimilation of new ideas and frees the spirit of limitations, giving those the freedom to be themselves while encouraging self-respect and the respect of others."

Being the orange elephant in the room completely redefines the definition of the phrase and the elephant's stereotype. As the orange elephant, you immediately cause a shift in the energy by restoring a balance... not overly passionate and not overly aggressive. Just like the elephant, your personality does not go unnoticed and your voice and ideas are heard. Not everyone in this world will be receptive to The Orange Elephant, but it's okay because we don't live life according to one's opinion...instead we bust through doors and fill up any and every room with our creative and warm-hearted personality! 



No comments:

Post a Comment